Top typescript mistakes to avoid
TypeScript has added ++ to JS. But it is just a tool like any other programming tool. We need to code our best to make it work for us. In this article, you will learn some of the top typescript mistakes to avoid.
Stocks Price Notifier App Using React and GraphQL
A simple full-stack app to learn building an app using React and GraphQL. It uses the Apollo GraphQL stack along with Hasura for the backend.
Dynamic sitemap for a Next Js website
Learn to generate a site-map for your Next Js website dynamically.
Learn about optimistic UI in React app
Optimistic UI improves user experience by providing immediate feedback. Learn about it with an example using React and GraphQL in this article.
- useEffect hooks to load once when the component mounts
- useEffect hooks to run when the state changes
- How re-rendering works in React components
- Avoid unnecessary re-rendering of the component using React Memo
- useCallback hook to memoize functions in React
Airtable can be used as a database
This article gives an idea of how to use airtable as your database.
React hot toast notifications
This package helps you to add toast like notification in your React application. It looks super simple to use and also the UI is beautiful.
- How to parse URL using web API
- How to parse the query params using URLSearchParams web API
- Creating test dataset using Faker NPM package
We launched our new free course
Styling React Applications. It helps you understand different ways to style a React application.
Max wrote about frontend, and React. Check his blog content, you will like it.
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more content on JS and React ecosystem 😎