In this course, we will learn different methods to style React components in a React app.
The important methods are,
- Applying global CSS
- Inline CSS
- Component specific CSS file
- Using CSS pre-processors and post-processors like SCSS, Less, Stylus, and auto-prefixer
- CSS Modules
- Using a styled-components library like Emotion
- Through utility first CSS - eg., tailwind CSS
We will be styling this component using different methods throughout the course,
Who can learn from this course?
- React Js beginners who want to learn different methods to style in a React applications