In this course, You will learn to create a better API using REST principles. And learn the best practices to design the API endpoints for different use cases.
Some of the key concepts are,
- API URL structures
- CRUD endpoints
- Filtering data
- Searching for data
- Sorting or ordering of data
- Pagination support
- Nested resources & Extend resource concepts
- Select or Project relevant data
- Data seeding
- Error handling & HTTP Responses
And touch many other API concepts that are worth learning to make an API maintainable.
Who is this course for?
- For front-end developers who want to build API.
- For beginner backend developers who want to learn best practices in API development.
- For any JS developers who are curious to learn API design concepts
Hope you enjoy the course!